Beamer probably just lost this game by not being aggressive and going for the score earlier. Pooch kick? Heck, why not go for a TD??
God, please forgive me for hating VT with such a passion.
Beamer probably just lost this game by not being aggressive and going for the score earlier. Pooch kick? Heck, why not go for a TD??
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
A Hypeman drive? Give me a [censored] break you pieces of [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

I don`t know what I want. VT to win to knock this god awful team out of the #2 spot. Or BC to win to knock this god awful team out of the top 10 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
I want a meteor to hit Blacksburg about right now...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Wowowowowow
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want a meteor to hit Blacksburg about right now...</div></div>
Best post of the day.
Anyone have a screen cap of that nasty transvestite sitting in the corner? ESPN has been showing that scary human all night.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Beamer must have visited the ATM today...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
If Ryan is Hypeman material, then Ethan Stewart should also get some mention.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks